Subject: Re: Auction site (WAS: [Leica] The new MP is out for auction)
From: "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:55:43 -0600

Very well said, Nathan.
In my area there is no used Leica (or other)gear to even look at.  Ebay
is the first practical way for me to try out intriguing items, and has
reignited the interest in photography after several dormant years.  And
who in their right mind would trade in a mint M6TTL body to a dealer for
$750 credit towards the M7 - something I considered until fiscal reality
struck. Should I ever decide to trade up, you can bet that the old one
goes to ebay.

Phil