Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson Week 9 PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:37:57 -0700

On 3/3/03 kip@mac.com  wrote:

>My week 9 image is at:
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/kip/PAW_2003
>
>All feedback is welcome--

This image feels very flat to me which may be a function of getting it up onto
the site, I'm not sure. For me the buildings and the road are more interesting
than the sky - so I think I might have found a position where there was less sky
and the buildings took more of the upper lefthand corner. There are all these
great textures and the curve of the street does some nice things.

Did you take just the one image or did you shoot a bunch and this is the one you
liked the best?

I'll be interested to see if others have this same though.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson Week 9 PAW)