Subject: Re: [Leica] The Leica Glow
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:58:51 +0100 (MET)

It's hard for me to say ... I really have never seen the Leica glow. But
if "glow" means the nice optical quality that shines through when you use
Leica glass ... I suspect any of the Summicrons will do. I have the second
generation (I think) and it does just fine. I did have a better Summicron
once (also second generation I think) but it got stolen. I've never felt
that the replacement lives up to the first one.

Daniel