Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] The Leica Glow
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:17:20 -0800 (PST)

If I must I will trade my Holga which has a unique pattern of Light Input around the back as well. While other Holgas may offer optional back Light Input, the patterns along the edges are unique to this Holga making it a far more limited edition than say the LHSA M6 Black Paint Edition.

mak@teleport.com

> At 11:13 AM 3/4/2003 -0500, bdcolen wrote:
>Glo? You must mean flare and distortion....In which case, the earlier
>the better. ;-)
>If what you're asking for is the best of the pre-ASPH summicrons, you
>probably want the last version.

What???? Now that I have mortgaged my dogs to buy a Leica and you told me
there's no Leica glow,  just flare and distortion?

Arrrgghhhh...... Damned, anyone wants to buy a un-opened M? May be a trade

in for your Holga which surely must excel in flare and distortion
department, with bigger negative size to boot. What more can one possibly
want?

// richard "where's that tongue" man

- --
To unsubscribe, see <a target=_blank