Subject: Re: [Leica] The Leica Glow
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:41:43 -0800

Marko

Character?  What is this garbage?  All Summicrons are good.
It is the photographer, the subject and the printer, that produces
the "character" in the pictures.  Don't use the excuse of the
wrong Summicron as an excuse for characterless pictures.

My favorite Summicron?  The 40mm Summicron C.  It has
replaced my 50mm DR, which I never used, and my 35mm
f2.8 Summaron.

Jerry