Subject: Re: [Leica] PMA 2003
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:16:04 -0800

Joe

I was waiting for someone's report on the show.  Now I see
why you are the first one to say any thing.

I am particularly astounded that Leica had little to show.  Not
even the MP-6?  After all that contretemps on the RUG, to
not show it?  That is supreme arrogance.  They must know
that the faithful will fall in line to buy it anyway.

Personally, I will wait till the blush is off the rose and buy
when there are a few used ones available.

Jerry