Subject: RE: [Leica] Comments on a BD Colen statement & PMA
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:56:15 -0500

No hands on experience Sal - I'm basing it on the comparative number of
working parts, and the materials that Tom uses - and the utterly
ludicrous difference in price. I don't care if each unit is personally
autographed by Herr Cohen himself - at twice the price of a Tom A.
Rapidwinder that particular Leica offering is joke, and a rather sick
one at that. :-)