Subject: RE: [Leica] Comments on a BD Colen statement & PMA
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:15:40 -0500

B.D.,

I believe it's safe to say that it IS twice the price...but you really don't
know that it's not as well made...at least yet.  I think Leica does an
exceptional job at quality of design, material and manufacturing...so I'd be
hard pressed to believe it would be THAT inferior (if at all) in any way,
but certainly for twice the price, I really wouldn't even consider it
personally.

Regards,

Austin