Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 9 (just)
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:54:26 -0000

Charles,

good on you for turning your back on digital printing!  I have just finished
calibrating the meter for MGIV RC.  After a quick cuppa, I will be checking
it out...Just over an hour isn't bad going - especially as using a deep tank
processor (Nova) I can't process all of the test strips at the same time
(which would make the process quicker).
Enjoy the new darkroom.

All the best

Mark