Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicavit, After Market Products, etc.
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:49:49 -0500

> > Reducing the price differences to whether the CEO drives a
> company-leased
> > BMW is ... well, I won't say silly, but ... how about simplistic? (Sorry
> > Austin,
>

> ...yup sounds like Austin.
>
> sl

Steve,

I did not reduce it as Kit stated, and if you read what I wrote, instead of
looking for a way to be such a demeaning little ass, you would know that.

You make the claim a few times that others know little about business, when
it's clearly obvious that you don't know much about what it takes to design,
produce and market a product.  Fact is, I do.  If you want to challenge me
on it, I'd be more than happy to and I'd be happy to bet you'd come out on
the short end of the stick.

Austin