Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit, After Market Products, etc.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:19:23 -0700

Sorry Kit,

Tom's product is completely different internally from the original
Leicavit and much better too for that matter. The new Leicavit follows
Tom's line of thought and also has no connection to the original. Let's
face it, the price must mostly come down to Leica having a much higher
profit margin. The only debt Tom owes to the original design is that if
there was no original Leicavit or Winder-M, there would be no body
coupling.

John Collier