Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicavit, After Market Products, etc.
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:01:47 -0700

I did not say "remanufactured Leicavit." I said "redesigned product." There
is quite a difference between those two concepts. Let it be known that I did
not say that Tom's winder was a knockoff of the Leicavit. It is a product
redesigned on the model of the original Leicavit to perform the function of
the discontinued original Leicavit, a design that eventually improved upon
and outshone the original Leicavit.

And with this post, I have officially overspent by four messages my
self-imposed limit of 5 LUG posts per day, so I'm outta here! Sorry it had
to be used up on a rhetorical discussion! See y'all tomorrow! ;-)

Kit