Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit/Tom's Winder/Aftermarket, etc.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 20:29:06 -0700

Boy that is a lot of words Kit. I do not see much substance though;
speculation, oh yes, in spades. Have you ever had either winder apart?
This is why what you are saying sounds so ridiculous to those of us who
have. By the way, have you seen the movie "The Princess Bride"? While I
am admittedly a bit of a simpleton, I am also not sure you know what
"inconceivable" means.

John Collier