Subject: [Leica] FS - Rollei SL-35 stuff
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:45:55 -0800

I hate to part with this, but I haven't used it for 2 years since I got my
Leica R stuff, and someone might as well make use of it.

2 - SL-35 bodies, crome, made in Germany

The following lenses:
25/2.8
2 - 50/1.8 lenses.   One has never had more than a few shots taken with it.
It was stored and never used.
135/4 Tessar
200/4 Tessar - this lens has a chip from the edge of the front element.
Pictures are just fine.

All lenses are single pin, Zeiss made in Germany

Rollei auto bellows.

Rollei case and a Pentax case that has been modified to fit the SL-35.

40/2.8 Macro Kilar with Pentax Screw mount and Rollei SL-35 adapter

Lots of other stuff.   I am sure I forgot something.  If you have any
specifics, ask off list.

If you want all or part, please contact me off list and make me an offer. In
the mean time, I'll scout around in some Shutterbugs to see what they are
going for.   I can borrow a digital and take some photos if you like.  I am
taking them to school and offering them to my students, too, so I need to
set some sort of price for them.

I can answer your questions about condition.  I know they were all working 2
years ago.  The bodies have had periodic CLA's by Harry Fleenor.  The last
was probably just a few years before I "retired" them.

This is painful.  I hope I don't change my mind.  They were my faithful
servents for almost 30 years.  Lots of good memories and no bad ones.  The
never failed me.

Enough.  Hit the send button already.

Aram
This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159