Subject: Re: [Leica] Visiting Balt/Wash Area
From: "Gene" <sop@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:02:47 -0800

Can't speak for Baltimore, but used Leica gear in the metro DC area is slim
pickins. I bought off the internet. Since I avoid new camera gear unless I
absolutely have to, I can't speak for that.  Now, things to photograph is a
whole different story.

The best way to see Washington DC is to use the tour trams. You pay one fee
for the day and can get on and off at various stops around the city. They
stop at all the monuments, Arlington, Kennedy Center, Capital, etc. If you
are a people shooter, there are plenty of them. The weekend is supposed to
be nice so people will be out in force on the mall.

Gene (2)