Subject: Re:[Leica] Visiting Balt/Wash Area
From: Alice Kroehle <akroehle@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:55:09 GMT

There are really only 2 Leica dealers left in DC . . . Pro Photo at 1902 I St Nw in DC, phone is 202-223-1292.  The other is Penn CAmera.  There are several locations - probably the 2 best are 815 E street NW (between 8th and 9th) and on Rockville Pike in Rockville.  Unfortunatley I'm at work and don't have access to a phone book to give you addresses and phone numbers.

BUT, having said that, I agree that DC is really pretty devoid of any Leica gear anymore.  The 2 listed at least have SOMETHING, just don't expect a lot.
- ---------- grduprey@rockwellcollins.com writes:

Anyone in the Baltimore/Washington area that can tell me if there are any
good Leica dealers or shops to visit?  or have some good photo areas to
visit while I'm there?  I'll be there from Saturday thru Tuesday and would
like to get some shooting in and also see what camera dealers have as far
as Leica equipment.  I'm staying in Linthicum just outside of BWI airport.

Gene

Alice Kroehle