Subject: Re: [Leica] USA
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:42:25 -0800

Jim

Yes, those and Heinekens beer.  That is ALL.

I assume that he is proud of the lax drug laws and
the legal child porn also.

There are not many countries with a clear national
conscience which has the moral right to criticize the
US.

Along with BD, I am aware of some of our problems,
but we do have it better than most nations.

Let those who are without sin, cast the first stone.

A proud American
Jerry