Subject: Re: [Leica] V35 Module
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 08:40:02 +0100

Louis,

No I don't, I have one, but it's not for sale (simply because I don't have
a straight module to replace it with). I've given up on the multigrade
filtering in the V35. Don't bother. Pick up some Ilford filters and use
them. You'll get better results. Maybe mine is bad, but Instead of a grade
range of 0 - 6 I'm getting something like 3 1/2 to 5.

Save your money.

Daniel