Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW ... was B.D., USA, Holland, Rapidwinder....
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 08:52:01 +0100

Three things, Dave.

1) Nice tones but I'd like some life. This kind of shot the the kind, in my
view, that is more suited to large format so you can display beautiful
blacks whites and greys. It's dangerously close to tree-bark. That being
said, it sure is nice when it comes to technical aspects but I'd like to
see life.

2) Please, please mention PAW on the subject line. I almost missed it.

3) I don't know anything about criticism, I just like to look at pictures.

Daniel