Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2450 and OS-X, anybody?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:11:12 -0500

alastair - I just got the 3200 and use it with OS X- so far it so good
- - actually it was the easiest install of a scanner / printer I've done.
  I have three ways to scan - with the Epson Photoshop Plugin, Vuescan (
recognized as a GT9800) and the Silverfast.  Everyone will have their
own preferences but so far I've found the Epson plug in easy and
adequate.  I've made myself get used to Vuescan so this is my
alternate.  My least favorite is Silverfast.   My reason for posting
this 'noise' is to let you know that as you have questions please let
us/me know as I'm sure we can get you thru the learning curve.

ernie nitka