Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2450 and OS-X, anybody?
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 12:43:10 +0000

Alastair

Go to www.photo-i.co.uk and you will see a lot about the 3200, a lot about
OSX and lots of forum activity and tips (plus sample images).  I am using a
3200 on OSX 10.2.4 with Firewire and Silverfast Ai verison 6.  So far it is
going great and I am getting some excellent A3+ piezo prints.  My 3200 is
calibrated with the Silverfast IT8 calibration targets for reflective and
transparency.

Try the url I gave - you will get quite a bit from it.

Simon