Subject: [Leica] Telyt like it is man!!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:47:50 -0500

Terry-
    I'm sure they were sharp - but how the heck did you do that (the hand
held thing) even at 2000th ??? I don't think I could do that at all (just me
personally) - Using pretty fast film there?
    I've slid extension tubes (2 x 30 mm at the most) behind the long glass
- - That is pretty fun. There is no depth of field wide open (use a tele-flash
if you can and stop down) But it's like having a 560 f/4 macro lens that
weighs a ton ( I use a Wimberly head on a 1500 CF Gitzo tripod) and weigh
down the whole shebang with my camera bag, or a bag of rocks!)
    Ed