Subject: Re: [Leica] b and h photo for film?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:19:41 -0500

lea - have been buying from them for some time now - their web site
works fine.  Once you get past ( if you can) their policy of charging
your credit card before shipping then they are fine.  I can't say I've
encountered any problems with film purchases or even liquid chemical
purchases from them.

ernie