Subject: Re: [Leica] b and h photo for film?
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 22:29:10 +0100

The charge the credit card when you push the final "confirm" button on
the web site, but at least they make sure that what is in your shopping
cart is in fact in stock. I just ordered 20 rolls of Fuji Acros and some
odds and ends from them, and one item was removed from the order because
it was no longer in stock (I had put it into the shopping cart 2-3 weeks
ago). This is a lot better than some of the other NYC mail order houses
who will charge you even if they know that the item you are ordering is
not in stock, hoping that they get a delivery before the customer gets
too impatient and cancels the order.

I have shopped with B&H for more than 15 years, by mail order in the US
and now internationally, as well as in person when visiting NYC, and I
have never had any problem with any transaction.

Nathan