Subject: RE: [Leica] b and h photo for film?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:14:40 -0500

Hi Sonny,

I have not had a wince of a problem with B&H, and I order most all my film
from them, and get it next day (not because I pay more, but because FedEx
service is one day from NYC to Boston area even if you select 3 day).  And I
don't get the USA sanctioned film either...so no Passport warranty for me,
eh?

> I get 800 pro from them
> too, and no sign of fogging.

And...I just got my first brick of Fuji 800 Press ;-)

Regards,

Austin