Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 10
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 21:56:07 +0100

Michiel,

The pictures are technically very good, but I have to echo the comments
of the person who said that people were missing from them. Paris is a
wonderful place, with lots of life (=people) and I must admit that I
find the images you posted a bit sterile.

Now, I was doing something similar in London this past week and will be
posting the images in the next few days, so you will have an opportunity
to retaliate in kind ;-)

Nathan