Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 10
From: michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:07:47 +0100

Thanks Nathan for your constructive comments.

You are right I hardly photograph people. This is probably because I'm too shy
and afraid that people object to this. Actually the same evening in Paris I
made some shots of people who were opening oysters. I asked if I could take
some shots and they didn't object. The shots were not good enough too show but
it is a start.

With the good advice from John Brownlow on
http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/techniques/shynessone.html in the back of my mind
I'm going to work on this.

Michiel Fokkema