Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit, After Market Products, etc.
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:45:12 -0600

On 3/10/03 11:15 AM, "Lucien" <director@ubi.edu> wrote:

> Jim Hedger wrote:
>
>> I have been reading all the new Leicavit posts and can't keep quiet any
>> more. I am pissed. Tom is such a heavy supporter of Leica and Leica products
>> and seemed to have worked with them closer than you or I and here they go
>> off and knock off his product which he is busting his ass to make at a
>> realistic price.
>
> Jim,
>
> Maybe you should ask Tom if he is really angry.
>
> Lucien
>
> --
I donšt care if he is angry or not. He is such a nice guy he is probably
flattered (imitation is the highest form of flattery). He also has a great
backlog of work. I just think it is chicken sh*t of Leica to do this to a
one man shop and to Tom. I am the one that is pissed. I have seen this
before in my industry. Of course my opinion is slanted as I also am in the
"micro" manufacturing niche market business.

 Jim