Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 10: testing my CL
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:58:09 -0000

Hi Nathan,

I like the main very much indeed.  It looks almost staged.  The portrait of
Steve is very nice as well.  Had the shots been mine, I would have struggled
with deciding whether to make this or your main shot the PAW.

The consistency of your work is superb.  Something to aspire to.

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk