Subject: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 11 - Red nose day
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:50:28 -0000

Red Nose Day is a huge charity event that takes place every other year in
the UK.  The charity, Comic Relief, aims to raise something like £50m.  The
whole country seems to participate in some way or other.  My PAW,
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/Galleries/PAW/index.htm was taken at
work during one of the many fundraising activities.  Mind you, I can think
of less painful ways of getting people to part with their cash...

Comments, criticism etc on or off list will as usual, be appreciated.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk