Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:58:50 -0800

animal wrote:

> Lower our percentage great what a nice idea.
> Now if we just could take our f16,s out of Afghanistan .
> Maybe sell them to the US .That would surely lower our taxes a lot.
> Give them our nukes back as well and use the restricted areas to build
> houses.
> Get the patriots out of Turkey too
> and maybe we would all migrate to the Bahamas.
> Thanks
> simon

This is a whooooole lot of relentless politics on the Leica list from
fella who neglects to put his real name in his posts. I call that
chickenshit - If you want to ply us with a continuous stream of anti
American drivel at least have the guts to put your name on your posts.
I'd say give it a rest we are not supposed to talk politics on the LUG;
it seems an occasional outburst; fine!

Vegetable
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.Vegetablegroup.com