Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:24:01 -0800

Patrick Jelliffe wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I agree whole heartedly that politics do not make for
> good dinner/LUG conversation, and folks have been
> remarkably restrained in responding to this rambling
> thread.  "Animal" is Simon Jessurun.  I don't think he
> has been trying to hide his identity from anyone.  His
> handle is the same one he uses when posting his PAW's.
>

> Cheers,

This exact thing just happened on the Rollei users group yesterday and
when he gets called out on it someone comes up and says:
"everyone knows Lukeskywalker is Joe blow!"
Well no one of course knew that  Lukeskywalker was Joe blow and the only
way anyone would know would be if he signed his posts (with his name,
example: John Smith).

Put it this way: Why NOT sign your posts? Why would you NOT? Delusions
of grandeur that the FBI, CIA or NSA were after you?

Luke Rabiner
Skywalker, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com
Email: mark@rabinergroup.com