Subject: [Leica] waste not, want not-Mardi Gras Girls
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:49:06 -0600

Some people have asked about my Mardi Gras shots, "Didn't you shoot
the
GIRLS?"  I know what they are thinking.  They see these late night TV
ads, and think I'm out there gathering a mammary film library.

Alas, my public is farther ranging than just these lists, so I run a
PG13 version of Mardi Gras.

Anyhow, I digress.  I do photograph women I think need shooting (in a
good sense.)  Something about each of these girls caught my eye, and
since I don't like to horde my pictures, I've created another little
gallery I call  mg grlz03.  A little something for everyone.

http://www.sonc.com/mg_grlz03/

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com