Subject: Re: [Leica]Korban Photo Essay
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:20:45 -0800

Red Dawn wrote:

> Here's my photo essay of Korban

Wow!  That's probably the most well executed photographic essay I've
seen posted to the LUG.  Great style, great shots, fantastic tonality.
There are a hell of a lot of good shots in that lot.

You posted 51 images.  How many did you shoot in total to get these
ones?

While I appreciate it for it's artistic merits, the nerd in me wants to
know all about what film you shot on and how you scanned the images to
get such good tonality.

M.

Replies: Reply from "Red Dawn" <reddawn@singnet.com.sg> (Re: [Leica]Korban Photo Essay)