Subject: Re: [Leica]Korban Photo Essay
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:44:00 +0100

I want to second David's thanks for sharing these with us _and_ his concern
about the right technique: many or few.

At first I thought this came across as a contact sheet rather than an
essay. The subject was one I wasn't familiar with so I dove in anyway and I
appreciate all the shots.

All the best, Boon, and I hope we see you around with more pictures!

Daniel