Subject: [Leica] Leica double lens carrier
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:00:24 -0800

Jerry wrote:
I am trying to find out the Leica part number or code name
for the rear lens coupling cap that permits M lenses to be
stored back to back.  It is made of gray plastic, with red
lines to indicate placement of the red dot on the lenses.  The
Laney books make no mention of this, and all my Langer
books and old Leica catalogs were stolen, so I am at a loss.

Can any of you help me?

Jerry

Jerry, I bought individual end caps from a discounter and glued them
together back to back. I understand that the Leica device, besides being
pricy, presents a problem with some retrofocus lenses.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leica double lens carrier)