Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica double lens carrier
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:10:43 +0100

It is a much better solution. I have a couple of those Leica couplers,
but as you say, they cannot be used with two wide angle lenses (e.g. a
35mm and 24mm cannot be put together). The other advantage of the two
end caps is that when you take away one of the lenses, the remaining
lens remains protected against dust and dirt, while with the coupler
there is then an open path to the rear element.

Nathan