Subject: Re: [Leica] D50 light
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:25:23 -0600

Martin, a daylight 50 flourescent tube will come close enough for your
purposes.   Available at Home Depot and the like.  They also make halogen
and the GE reveal blue bulbs are also close to 5000K   They generate light
color as it is perceived from natural sunlight.

http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/12054-3.html

Sonny