Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:01:19 -0600

Oh Leica user, either you'll love us or hate us, there's no middle ground.
Too bad you've made your opinion of  the list from what we say.  (Though
most of what we say is brilliant!)

Stick around, and on Mondays you'll be dazzled by some wonderful
photographs.  I know you must have tuned in since Monday, because there have
been some nice pics posted this week.  On Fridays we do a swap and sell
thing.

The photographs is why we call ourselves photographers.  The talk is what we
do to amuse ourselves when we are not doing that photo thing we do, kinda
like in a Pub?

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com