Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:38:06 +0100

Hi Anonymous and welcome to the list. I have two suggestions which will
enhance your enjoyment:

1) Let us know who you are--"leica user" is not very informative.
2) Stick around for at least a few months before you pass judgement. I
have been on many mailing lists, both photo and others, and on this one
since 1998. It is by far the best and most helpful bunch of people
anywhere on the net.

Nathan