Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus Leica R
From: "Simon Loftus" <simon_.loftus@ozonline.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:45:31 +1100

Has anyone seen the Australian film; " Proof" about a blind photographer.  A
good  film starring amongst others, and before the international success, a
very young Russell Crowe - but see it anyway :-) .  The blind photographer
( Hugo Weaving) would take photographs of what people described to him .The
photographs then  were...proof that what people told him was really there.
I found it quite a challenging film

Simon Loftus