Subject: RE: [Leica] It's all gone Very quiet (50mm Elmar)
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:03:06 +0100

Austin,
I like it a bit myself. I usually don't use it, but when the choice is no
camera at all, or a minimalist, the M3 and 50mm Elmar are the minimalist
company ... you know, when you think ... "I'm not going to be taking any
pictures, why bother" ... well, then the M3 and 50mm Elmar gets to come
along. It can be pretty good (better than nothing, which was the alternative).

http://www.geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw/41.html

I can kick myself. There was a new version available used for a decent
price and I kept thinking ... I'll pick it up later. We know how that goes.

So now I just never let myself fall into a "I'm not going to be taking any
pictures" mood. That's why it doesn't get used as much now.

Take care!
Daniel

PS: Fujicolor 800 is better than 1600.