Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica double lens carrier
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:07:06 +0100

I have one lying around in the house somewhere but I never really used it.
It assumes you have two lenses you don't want to use. I have enough bodies
to keep my lenses mounted most of the time with only one left-over. It got
to be a pain removing the gray ring and fumbling around for a rear cap. Two
rear caps glued together would have solved that problem.

It was a good idea for traveling though ... in the actual transport phase
when you pack everything down as compactly as possible.

Daniel