Subject: RE: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, M6TTL, or M7
From: "" <marko1976@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:00:32 -0500 (EST)

Well,
I would say M6 ttl is where your probably get the best deal I would say right now. I brought an M6 classic oh about 3 years ago on ebay pretty much brand new with the box and all for $1400. It has worked perfectly for me no problems whatsoever. The reason I didn't get the ttl was I didn't need the flash capability and it was a bit expensive at the time.

Happy hunting