Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica M5 ?
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:10:46 -0800

>Robert,
>
>>  I have forgotten the disadvantages.   :-)
>
>Doesn't the M5 not work with some lenses, as the lenses hit the meter
>sensor?
>
>Austin

Collapsibles, and non modified 21 SA's and the first 28/2.8.

Also, if you use M4/M6's at the same time, it feels rather weird. I
had one for 2 years, but never did feel really comfortable with it.
Batteries are also a bit of an issue. Meter cells have fallen off
some; can usually be repaired. CdS meter, so it is sluggish in low
light/small aperture situations.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design