Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson Week 10 PAW
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:05:52 +0100

I like your shots too. I know your life must be fairly hectic, traveling as
you do, and it is an achievement to create such peaceful images. Many of
them must be taken "on the run".

If you have the time, tell us more about them, or maybe it's difficult to
do so with the web-page system you're using?

Take care!
Daniel