Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, M6TTL, or M7
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:20:40 -0600 (CST)

Bill (and Mark)

I'd go with the M6TTL.  Why?  Well, because I own one and love it for one.  Second, I do use a flash about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time and very much enjoy the TTL feature of the camera.  The SF-20 isn't a powerhouse but the TTL feature is nice and works well. I've only ever seen one M5 and it was enormous.  Since I like small, I'd have to recommend the M6TTL from the list you mentioned.  Plus, as I believe was mentioned earlier, the M6TTL prices are much lower than the M7.  My $.02.

Frank