Subject: Re: [Leica] New London photos
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:12:03 -0800

On 3/14/03 Nathan Wajsman (private)  wrote:

>I have added 17 photos to my London gallery on Photo.Net:
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=214680
>
>All were taken last week, with the Leica CL I bought from Sonny, some
>with a 50mm Summilux, others with a 40mm Minolta Rokkor which I bought
>from Steve Patriquen during the visit.
>
>The new photos are at the end of the folder. It is an annoying feature
>of Photo.Net that they change the pictures in uncontrollable ways when
>they are uploaded; as a result, some of the images are darker than what
>I uploaded.

Thanks Nathan, for posting these.

Row 1 Column 3 - why is the room so misty? Is this a filter effect?

Row 2 Column 2 - boy I like this photo. Must remember to shoot on rainy nights,
assuming we ever get any.

I like the Milenium Bridge a lot - dark sky and light foreground are always
wonderful

Near the Barbicon - so many different lines of convergence.

Whitely Dept Store - I enjoy this one and yet there is something that disturbs
the composition for me, I can't say what quite yet. Perhaps the way the
verticals curve a bit. Not sure. But I keep LOOKING at it...

Thanks for sharing these.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] New London photos)