Subject: [Leica] Asph or Aspherical?
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:53:26 -0500

He's right -- I have them both (the Aspherical sitting in it's Original box.
not a useful ray of light has passed through it since it's a collector thing
now. But if you WERE to look VERY hard for differences --- and you were are
optical expert -- you MAY see more shadow detail IF ANY used wide open, in
certain situations. In other words -- no difference -- unless you collect.
    Ed