Subject: Re: [Leica] CL
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:25:31 -0800 (PST)

Jerry,

I haven't figured out if your rejoinders are honest,
or, maybe, you are the worlds greatest straight man,
(in the vaudvillian sense)?  In case it's the former,
Mark is referring to the Voigtlander/Cosina Bessa R2,
currently  being produced with Leica M mount. If it's
the latter, once again, you got me. ;)

Patrick